Are you looking to run an amazing race with an amazing group of people? Apply now to join Team Hyland's at the California International Marathon!
Join Team Hyland's at the California International Marathon!
Whether you are hoping to lock in a BQ, snag a new PR, or just looking for a great race to wrap up your Fall season, this race is perfect for you! The California International Marathon is one of the nation's fastest courses and is a top Boston qualifying race. The race is run on a net downhill course and it's known for great (some would say perfect) running conditions. So, if you are ready to take on this epic course, and you don’t want to go it alone, apply now to join Team Hyland’s!
Why should I run with Hyland's?
Well, first of all, when you run with Team Hyland’s you are truly joining a team, with benefits that extend beyond an awesome race weekend. Hyland’s Naturals is proud to help athletes achieve their goals on race day and every day, and as a member of the Team Hyland’s family, you’ll gain access to a year-round supportive, dynamic group of athletes nationwide.
Selected Team Hyland’s members will receive:
- A personalized training plan from Hyland’s-own, USATF-certified running coach, Mike Ehredt,
- Awesome custom Hyland’s apparel,
- Our Hyland’s Active sport pack, which includes your favorite pain relief and recovery products,
- A complimentary entry to run the Full Marathon distance event at the California International Marathon,
- And up to $300 in pre-approved travel expense reimbursement.
What is expected of Team Hyland’s athletes at the California International Marathon?
All team members should enthusiastically embrace being part of Team Hyland’s by:
- Training hard and having fun!
Participating whole-heartedly with the team, throughout the campaign and on race weekend:
- Joining and engaging in the exclusive Hyland’s Fall Marathon Team Facebook group,
- Participating in race weekend official team activities,
- And proudly racing in your Hyland’s branded singlet.
Participating in our campaign documenting your marathon journey:
- Partnering with our team to tell your training and race weekend story through photos, videos, and written pieces.
- Sharing through your own social media.
- Being mentally and physically prepared to complete the California International Marathon or Half Marathon on December 4, 2022
Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM PST on September 11, 2022. Candidates will be notified of selection prior to September 23, 2022.