Are you looking to run an amazing race with an amazing group of people? Apply now to join Team Hyland's at the Philadelphia Marathon Weekend!
Join Team Hyland's at the Philadelphia Marathon Weekend!
Whether you are hoping to lock in a BQ, snag a new PR, or just looking to run one of the country’s classic Fall marathons, this race weekend is perfect for you! The Philadelphia Marathon Weekend boasts a beautiful, fast and scenic course takes runners past historic landmarks, through urban neighborhoods, and along Philadelphia's picturesque waterfronts and this race is widely recognized for its flat terrain, mellow weather, and spirited fans! So, if you are ready to take on this epic course, and you don’t want to go it alone, apply now to join Team Hyland’s!
Why should I run with Hyland's?
Well, first of all, when you run with Team Hyland’s you are truly joining a team, with benefits that extend beyond an awesome race weekend. Hyland’s Naturals is proud to help athletes achieve their goals on race day and every day, and as a member of the Team Hyland’s family, you’ll gain access to a year-round supportive, dynamic group of athletes nationwide.
Selected Team Hyland’s members will receive:
- A personalized training plan from Hyland’s-own, USATF-certified running coach, Mike Ehredt,
- Awesome custom Hyland’s apparel,
- Our Hyland’s Active sport pack, which includes your favorite pain relief and recovery products,
- A complimentary entry to run the AACR Philadelphia Marathon or Dietz & Watson Philadelphia Half Marathon,
- And up to $300 in pre-approved travel expense reimbursement.
What is expected of Team Hyland’s athletes at the Philadelphia Marathon Weekend?
All team members should enthusiastically embrace being part of Team Hyland’s by:
- Training hard and having fun!
- Participating whole-heartedly with the team, throughout the campaign and on race weekend:
- Joining and engaging in the exclusive Hyland’s Fall Marathon Team Facebook group,
- Participating in race weekend official team activities,
- And proudly racing in your Hyland’s branded singlet.
- Participating in our campaign documenting your marathon journey:
- Partnering with our team to tell your training and race weekend story through photos, videos, and written pieces.
- Sharing through your own social media.
- Being mentally and physically prepared to complete the AACR Philadelphia Marathon or Dietz & Watson Philadelphia Half Marathon on the weekend of November 19-20, 2022.
Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM PST on August 8, 2022. Candidates will be notified of selection prior to August 22, 2022.